19 May FSS 8T New model
The Punching press with single station FSS 8T is the newest addition to the wide family of die cutting machines already produced.
The FSS model, unlike previous punching press, works with a single station through a cylinder with a force of 8 tons and consequently requires the only use of a single mold. In this way the production focuses on those particulars that only need an external finishing, be it deburring or cutting.
The most important innovation concerns the preparation of the machine for the implementation with an anthropomorphic ROBOT for the loading and unloading of the parts, which offers the possibility to completely automate the production process.
- Better safety standards, through:
- Isolation and closure of control elements, such as pressure switches, pressure regulators and everything that is part of the factory calibration, in order to make them accessible only to adequately qualified personnel.
- Recess of the electrical panel in the base of the machine and installation on anti-vibration mounts, in order to reduce the vibrations which can lead to the deterioration of some elements of the system.
- The equipment of the machine with a mobile protection independently moved and with a new locking system for the movable plates that operates in any emergency situation thanks to a pneumatic locking device.
- Better performance and efficiency thanks to a PLC for the Industry 4.0 interface, that allows the connection to the company network for the collection and analysis of production data.
In addition, the Punching press FSS 8T is built following the new aesthetics and better ergonomics already tested on the new model FDS TI-S, that is:
- Moving of the two-hand control, of the machine adjustment elements and of the touch-screen in order to reach a more suitable position, according to the suitable measurements for the ergonomic standards.
- “Book opening” of the back door in order to increase the loading and unloading space and reduce the side dimensions.
- Extension of the operator’s visual field by acting on the front of the machine.
- Modification of the loading and unloading position for a better use by the operator.
- More compact and homogeneous appearance.